$19 SPECIAL — 2-Hour Canvas Class — NOT COMPATIBLE WITH GROUPONS
REGISTRATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Walk-Ins are not allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE GUIDELINES. A Fee will be imposed if guests arrive without registering
THIS REGISTRATION LINK EXPIRES 1 HOUR PRIOR TO THE EVENT STARTING.
- BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS: Cakes and Buffet Spreads used to celebrate birthday guests are NOT PERMITTED for public events. YOU MUST BOOK A PRIVATE PARTY. Each Guest who disregards this policy will be required to pay $22 additional charge before being being allowed to setup and paint.
- ADDRESS: 162 E Crogan Street next door to the Yoga studio. If you have driven through the crosswalk in front of the parking deck you have passed our studio
- FOODS & DRINKS: Soft Drinks, Snacks, Treats (Finger Snacks)
- GLASSES / EAT WARE: Bring your own. WE DO NOT PROVIDE PLATES, CUPS, PAPER TOWELS, OR UTENSILS.
- CHECK-IN: 12:45 pm
- REFUNDS / RESCHEDULES: NONE for same-day cancellations & no-shows—PLEASE do not email or call, no exceptions can be provided.
- MASKS: **OPTIONAL** if you choose not to wear a mask it is at your own risk. Please do not attend our events with known symptoms of infection.
- AGES: All Ages (4 and above). Note: Prices are the same for all ages, Children Must have an adult or age 17 and older Painting with them and painting their own individual portrait.
- FREE PARKING: Directly in front of the studio; CITY OF LAWRENCEVILLE PUBLIC PARKING 2-story parking deck directly across the street, and the additional parking deck on Luckie Street.
- WALK IN: REGISTRATIONS are REQUIRED. If you do arrive without booking, there will be an $15 additional charge added to the posted session price.
- EXTENDED TIME: This event is a 2 hour event. Each Guest who wants to take their time may do so but will be required to pay $6 more at the session end time before continuing and then every 15 min thereafter.
- LATE ARRIVALS: Arrivals beyond 40 minutes will forfeit their registration with no option to reschedule or refund. Late arrivals that do not exceed the 40 minutes may still paint, but is expected to catch up with the rest of the group. The artist will no longer rehearse the same instructions for each person that arrives late. If you do not complete your painting by the end of the session, the EXTENDED TIME rule listed above will apply.
IF YOU DO NOT READ OUR GUIDELINES ABOVE AND BELOW THAT WILL NOT MAKE YOU AN EXCEPTION TO THE RULES/FEES
RULES / REQUIREMENTS (No exceptions)
- Late arrivals beyond 40 minutes will forfeit their registration with no option to reschedule or refund.
- All guests must be paying participants. WE CANNOT HONOR DROP OFFS OF UNDERAGED GUESTS
- Sharing is not allowed. All guests must paint their own Masterpieces.
- No outside crafts or personal art supplies allowed in any public or private session.
WE ARE PAINTING THE PORTRAIT BELOW:
January 28, 2023
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Art Studio — Wood Decor, Wood Pallets, Wine Glasses, Public Classes, Open Studio, Private Parties (Many Types), Fundraisers, Gift Certificates, and more…
Parking available directly in front of the studio. If all spaces are taken, the deck across the street is free parking.
An alternate view of the garage with the studio in view.